Monday, November 12, 2007

space


Although JAXA, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, has concentrated on the selection of the best catch-phrase writer from the public for the supporting 'Kibo(Japanese Experient Module with ISS) ' , they has postponed the announcement for a month. I've watched their site several times because I had applied for it, so I was very disappointed at seeing that.

Since I saw the planetarium about the Cassini Orbiter with my family, I've read books written about space. My son also has been interested in it, and enjoys to see the TV programs produced by NHK on DVD, which rent from a public library. I've been stunned by the fact that the space has depended on all fortuity. It seems to be so for everything in space is beyond our comprehension.

Those topics attracts me, for example, swing-by(a planet throws away an orbiter), high-technology mounted on Hayabusa (Japanese space probe), the expectation of an existence of a planet by reading the wavelength declination, though I can't understand the mathematical formulas.

I hope my son and daughter have kept been interested in space.

No comments: