Tuesday, December 11, 2007

questions linked with reminder

I read the article in the newspaper which Japan would toughen up the medical inspection because a bird flu might have been transported by human being in Nanjing.

I'm afraid that the check of quarantine for entering Japan is too optimistic because we are requested to report our self-condition by ourselves. They will care a voluntary declarer as I did. I told them I had diarrhea when coming back from Egypt and was ordered not to go out for several days. However, there may be no efficient way to prevent the virus at the border.

Nonetheless, the questions on the declare form should be changed from clerking to reminder. If we return from the country where we are recommended not to drink tap water, we should be asked as following, 'Did you drink tap water?'. We could understand clearly what we shouldn't do during travel.

No comments: