Wednesday, November 21, 2007

diversity

I've thought that I don't need to wash my body every day since I read the book which wrote about cooperative bacteria with human body. You will agree with the author who emphasized the importance of living with various bacteria in daily life.

It's applicable to our social life. I think there are a lot of problems caused by persons in unchanged circumstances. They tend to be ignorant of real world and can't understand the value of diversity.

To design the various corporate application system is as if I repeat the carrer change every nth of a year. I often know the core of client's business through designing. I've been very impressed by the variety of company's style and enjoyed it, though I have to endure my ignorance when I begin to work for a new client.

I should take care of diversity and live with it.

No comments: